Contract to Perm - Columbus OH (1)
Skills : Agile (JIRA and Confluence), Retail Tech, Expert SQL, MicroStrategy)
The MicroStrategy Developer candidate is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting MicroStrategy reports / dashboards based on business requirements . This candidate will have development, test/validation, support and administration tasks within the MicroStrategy environment. These responsibilities include but not limited to configuring project architecture, developing metrics, attributes, hierarchies, performing user and user group maintenance, monitoring system performance and technical infrastructure and end user responsibilities.
Perm role - New York City (3 openings)
Skills: Strong Enterprise Level B2B Sales Experience, with proven track record of success in a quota driven environment, Career longevity (no job hopping), Wireless/telecom experience is preferred, BUT, not required!
· Do you have five+ years of outside sales experience?
· Do you have strong executive contacts within Fortune 1000 companies?
· Do you have previous wireless telecommunications experience?
· Do you have a valid license and satisfactory driving record (with proof of insurance)? MUST HAVE!
Fulltime Permanent - Rochester, NY (1)
Skills: FPGA-based embedded system solutions for software-defined radio applications
· Active Secret US Security Clearance
· SystemVerilog and UVM/OVM methodologies
· VHDL/Verilog coding for synthesis and self-checking testbench development.
· Proficient in FPGA/ASIC verification
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and debug FPGA firmware and related hardware issues.
· SystemVerliog test bench creation based on OVM/UVM methodology
· Object Oriented programming
· C, C++ programming
Permanent - Phoenix, AZ base (1) with projects in Western States
Skills: Conceptual Estimating, Construction Management, Vertical Construction Experience. (not civil/highway)
· 5+ years of Senior Construction Management ($200M+projects)
· Conceptual estimating and pre-construction of hotels, hi-rise multi-family, stadium or convention centers or mixed use commercial projects.
Permanent - Rochester, NY (1)
Skills: Systems, digital, software, electrical, mechanical, ShipleyTM-style Project Management/Engineering/Lead experience, Business Development
Work closely with the Business Development Manager to develop and articulate technical solutions for proposals, whitepapers, presentations, and other business materials.
Permanent - Lisle, IL (1)
Skills: Estimating, Highway and road projects, Engineering, Construction management, B2W
· 10+ years of experience Estimating Heavy Highway, Bridge, Railroad Projects
· BS Engineering, Construction Mgmt
· Takeoff and Spreadsheet Software
· B2W and Project (preferred)
Perform a variety of professional estimating duties related to developing estimates and procuring work for heavy civil construction projects. Assists in the preparation of cost estimates, prepare construction budgets from cost estimates, and handle contract administrative paperwork.