Fulltime Permanent - Rochester, NY (1)
Skills: FPGA-based embedded system solutions for software-defined radio applications
· Active Secret US Security Clearance
· SystemVerilog and UVM/OVM methodologies
· VHDL/Verilog coding for synthesis and self-checking testbench development.
· Proficient in FPGA/ASIC verification
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and debug FPGA firmware and related hardware issues.
· SystemVerliog test bench creation based on OVM/UVM methodology
· Object Oriented programming
· C, C++ programming
Permanent - Rochester, NY (1)
Skills: Systems, digital, software, electrical, mechanical, ShipleyTM-style Project Management/Engineering/Lead experience, Business Development
• Management skills to direct and orchestrate medium-sized proposal team efforts
• 2-5 years relevant professional experience in ShipleyTM-style Proposal Management or similar
• Experience working on development programs in a department of defense contracting environment
• Experience as a customer proposal evaluator a plus
• Strong communication skills; experience writing and presenting technical information to customer and leadership audiences
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills; has the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
• Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Work closely with the Business Development Manager to develop and articulate technical solutions for proposals, whitepapers, presentations, and other business materials.